Monday, April 8, 2019

Still Here -- More Stuff for the Dynamax Isata 3

No, we did not fall off the face of the earth after returning from Perry, Georgia and the FMCA convention. One of the things we returned with was allergies due to the high pollen count. Poor hubby caught the norovirus, pinkeye and is now dealing with allergies due to the high pollen count at home.

The Defiance Tools e-bikes we ordered from https://www.clarboard.com were delivered and hubs and I assembled them. Assembly consisted of unfolding the handlebars, adjusting the seat, putting air in the tires and putting on the pedals. The jury is still out about whether or not the fenders will be installed. I'm considering painting my fenders first.

My older daughter and I did test them out. Oh my, they are fun.

Safety first, hubs and I finally shopped for and bought helmets. And bought a trailer hitch bike rack. Our next camping trip is coming up soon and now we are prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment